India Power Corporation Limited (IPCL) engaged in Generation, Transmission and Distribution of quality Power to our esteemed consumers, will strive for continuous improvement in our occupational, health and safety performance by ensuring the health and safety of all our employees directly or indirectly engaged in our workplace and protecting the environment. India Power Corporation is committed to:
- Ensure a clean, green and safe working environment.
- Maintaining Zero accidents, preventing hazards, minimizing risk in all our activities.
- Periodically monitoring the occupational health parameters of our employees
- Operate and maintain its facilities as per the best practices available to ensure safety of public, employees, plant and equipment.
- Compliance of all applicable, legal and regulatory requirements prescribed under various Act and Rules.
- Continuous monitoring and effectively manage air emission, effluents and solid waste.
- Carry out safety audits on regular basis to ensure that systems are in place, updated and followed.
- Impart training, retraining and motivate all our employees directly or indirectly engaged in our business processes and make them responsible for our EHS performance.
- Provide and maintain a safe and sustainable workplace with necessary safety measure and ensure safe working methods all the time.
- Delegates power to employees to implement the policy of the company Occupational Health and Safety.
Approved by Asok Kumar Goswami Whole Time Director Date – 19th September 2017